let the humble hear and be glad.
and let us exalt his name together!
975. A visit with my Grandparents. The travel, the road, the laughter, the tears. The memories, the love.
976. Dominoes, who thought my children would still use the same set I used when I was little? Who thought they would enjoy it with my grandpa as much as I did?
977. Life, doesn’t it get more beautiful as it grows old? It reminds me of the sun which shines with all its splendor when it is going down each night.
979. A week breathing ocean breeze. (we flew in yesterday)
978. Bringing Advent with us. (We packed our Advent wreath, and devotionals!)
979. His handiwork; O, I see it and I praise Him!
983. Elda, her smile and warm welcoming.
984. Internet working
985. This morning.
986. Psalm 33
and by the breath of his mouth all their host.
he puts the deeps in storehouses.
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
he commanded, and it stood firm.
989. Fresh brewed coffee.
990. My son, quietly gazing at the ocean.
991. My Beloved.
What is it that makes your heart sing praises to Him today?