let the humble hear and be glad.
and let us exalt his name together!
975. A visit with my Grandparents. The travel, the road, the laughter, the tears. The memories, the love.
976. Dominoes, who thought my children would still use the same set I used when I was little? Who thought they would enjoy it with my grandpa as much as I did?
977. Life, doesn’t it get more beautiful as it grows old? It reminds me of the sun which shines with all its splendor when it is going down each night.
979. A week breathing ocean breeze. (we flew in yesterday)
978. Bringing Advent with us. (We packed our Advent wreath, and devotionals!)
979. His handiwork; O, I see it and I praise Him!
983. Elda, her smile and warm welcoming.
984. Internet working
985. This morning.
986. Psalm 33
and by the breath of his mouth all their host.
he puts the deeps in storehouses.
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
he commanded, and it stood firm.
989. Fresh brewed coffee.
990. My son, quietly gazing at the ocean.
991. My Beloved.
What is it that makes your heart sing praises to Him today?
>Beautiful photos Becky! Your grandparents are lovely. I love reading your Monday lists. They always remind me I have much to be thankful for.
>As always, beautiful words of the heart and breathtaking photos, or should I say, breathtaking words and beautiful photos?What makes my heart sing today? The fact that I am safe in trusting Christ for the forgiveness of my sins; for the love and grace that I cannot comprehend!!! And for meeting you! Thank you for always lifting my heart to Him!And thank you for sharing what I have learned with your readers. God bless!
>Becky,You are blessed, blessed, blessed. Thank you for sharing your grandparents with us. They are beautiful like you. I so miss mine, who by the way, also loved to play Dominoes! I love how Grandpa is looking at your little one. That is a beautiful picture! Thank you, as always, for your posts! I bless the Lord with you!! Love and blessings my dear sister!
>Lovely post. Always heartwarming, but this really opens a window into your soul. Rich fare!Con mucho cariño,-E
>Precious. Precious. Precious!How blessed your children are to spend this time with their great-grandparents. What a gift it is for them to know them. And playing dominoes with the set you used…oh so special.Sweet Becky, this list makes me tearful. Praise God for these connections, dear one, and impress on your children the treasure in it all. So many of us won't ever know what these moments are like.I love how intentional you are in focusing on Him so that you even brought your Advent wreath along. Wonderful!I rejoice with you and sing praises to God for all these blessings He has poured out on you.