It has happened to me more than once: too much coffee left in the coffee maker!
But from now on things will take a different turn, now I know what to do with that leftover coffee; I am so happy Nancy shared this delicious recipe, Coffee Punch; we just tried it, and let me tell you, we loved it!
What you Need:
1 cup of whipping cream (whipped, of course)
Several coffee ice cubes.
A pint of your favorite vanilla ice cream
1. Combine the blue ingredients and set aside.
2. Scoop out the vanilla ice cream in a punch bowl.
3. Pour out the coffee mixture over it.
4. Add about two trays of coffee ice cubes.
5. Top it with the dollops of whipping cream.
Enjoy today with your family, and have a most blessed weekend!
Again, thank you, Nancy, for sharing this recipe!