>Now our routine is set; we have been doing school for a month now, we know the dance, the rhythm; we feel comfortable with our new classes, our new schedule; and here, in the center of our everyday’s life, I have learned to stop and see, and ponder, and thank my God for all those gifts hidden behind our simple routine, our “normal” days. And I give thanks.
787. The light hut project, which is teaching us more than plants and seeds; it is helping us learn patience. Seeds need warmth, air and water to grow; we need patience.
788. Saying yes, to muffins.
789. Gathering my children in the afternoon and enjoy a nice talk and chocolate ice-cream with them.
790. The cellphone when you get lost in the streets.
791. My friend on the other end of the line patiently guiding me.
792. I am thankful I had a beautiful answer when someone asked me, “How do your children get along? Do they fight all day ?”No, I am so happy I answered “No, they truly love each other and enjoy being together”.
793. My children building a huge tent with pillows and blankets and sleeping in it to make their little sister happy, I am grateful because they are always patient with our little one.
795. Two families, one nice afternoon, the sound of bagpipes.
796. Kelly, her patience to explain me one more thing!
797. Daddy and daughter and an old guitar. A new challenge, a new opportunity to create memories, a new way to be trained in patience.
798. Her little kisses, and soft hair. She is growing but I can still hold her.
799. Hear her say -every time we are ready to sit at the table- “I go besides Mommy”
800. My husband’s words.
make known his deeds among the peoples!
Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!
Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice!
Seek the Lord and his strength;
seek his presence continually!
Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered…
Gratitude Must be Heard
39 Years, Gratitude Overflows
Prayer and Gratitude.
>Freckles and Faith,Thank you for joining the conversation!Yes,I agree, we need to pray that God will bring to our lives and into our daughters' lives godly friends. Amen and amen.Be welcome anytime!
>This is such an encouraging post. I'm trying hard to instill this types of things into my daughters and myself as well. It's also, so hard to find female friends that heed the verses and things you've mentioned here. Even, within church settings it still proves hard to find women that are striving to follow a Biblical model. It's a real shame, because young women need the older women to shepherd and guide them (just as Titus 2 teaches).